"Congratulations on joining FohBoh! This is a wonderful online restaurant community with lots of great postings. Enjoy the site and keep active with pictures, comments and postings.Chef Marcus Guiliano"
Which Restaurant Segment best describes my company
Which department at the restaurant corporate office
What is your profession
Media Co. / Editorial / Sales
Career Advancement, Consulting, Making Friends, Networking, Finding new clients
My passion is helping business owners realize their dreams. I like to find the need, develop a strategy to meet the need, implement the strategy, and refine as necessary.
As the Director of Calvert Creative, a full service-marketing agency, I’ve helped startups and established businesses reach their business goals. I’ve helped them cultivate their brand by designing professional looking websites, print collateral, a social media presence, and more.
I lead a great team of designers, web developers, and writers at Calvert Creative who help execute these services. While the services we offer are important, they don’t exist independent of each other, but are tied together by an underlying strategy.
I’ve lead this great team of marketing professionals to work with prestigious clients like The Ronald McDonald House, North Carolina State University, The State of North Carolina, and Aaron’s.
Remaining active within the Raleigh community, I’m currently serving on the following Boards:
• Board Member, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
• Member, Habitat for Humanity ReStore Board of Advisors
• Board Member, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Membership Services and Small Business Board
• Board Member, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Board
• Board Member, Greater Raleigh Merchants Association Board (Shop Local Raleigh)
• Communications Committee, StepUp Ministry
• Past Chair, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Business Expo Committee
When not working, I enjoy collecting art, playing the piano, working out, and living an urban life in downtown Raleigh. However, my favorite and most challenging part of life is raising three energetic kids.
Years in the Industry
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of FohBoh to add comments!